Friday, December 30, 2011

Back After a Long Hiatus

So since I am no longer associated with Team Big Sexy, I am going to start writing articles on this again. More or less just getting my thoughts out because I haven't really had an outlet. Magic in general is really fun right now. I hate that in order to be competitive at FNM I've had to start running Infect, although Kibler's U/B list at least requires some thought whereas the mono black list doesn't. I really have turned into a blue mage, which anyone that knows me knows is really fucking hillarious. I used to hate blue. I invariably feel that as you grow as a player you naturally turn towards blue.

I'm excited for Dark Ascension mainly because I think that Burning Vengeance will finally be a great deck. I'm looking forward to seeing what other cards they'll print to make that deck tick.

I really don't have a lot to say for now. I'm feeling good about being on my own again. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment