Thursday, May 27, 2010

A List

Things I Don't Do:

Steal players from other shops (this isn't even possible to do, people choose where they want to play)
Bad mouth other stores (It's not even worth my time to bad mouth individuals)
Pick up players from one venue and shuttle them to mine (never happened, I only pick up when they're chilling with me for the weekend)

Things I Do Do :)

Run a kick ass tournanment at Collector's Corner in Parkville, MD on Harford Rd every Friday from 6:30 till whenever.
Play Elves because they're cute and cuddly and because Nissa got me feigning!
Give out door prizes, foil promos and 2 prize packs per participant for our Friday Night Magic event.

Things I'm going to do:

Get two more Jaces and one more Gideon to finish my deck. Oh yes. But Elspeth's at 19 dollars when Duel Decks Elspeth vs. Tezzeret comes out (ONLY if she gets reprinted in M11, which I think is a strong possibility).
Make my Blood Beetle deck viable...oh yes...oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment