Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Agents of SHIELD

Okay so in an effort to better understand control and to not dislike it so much I put together U/W/R Super Friends a while back and generally smashed face with it. I may have even come to like playing the deck. After a while my aggro roots kicked in and I went back to my default playing style. With the new planeswalkers in Scars however, I decided that it was time to put Super Friends back together, but not your grand pappy's Super Friends...no sir! This version is all about intrigue and manipulation and stabbing you in the back. So with that in mind...I give you Agents of SHIELD. And yes Jace is supposed to be Nick Fury! :)



I've tested it against RDW, against aggro, even against the mirror and it generally does well. I feel like it will have a good match up against ramp too, but haven't been able to test it yet. Comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment